Contact DARRYL Auto Cool Guy: 562-367-3225 email@example.com
PLEASE NO EMAILS TO TROUBLE SHOOT A PROBLEM, CALL INSTEAD!
NO ENDLESS EMAILS PLEASE!
AUTO COOL CONTOLS RADIATOR OUTFLOW TEMPERATURE - YOUR THERMOSTAT CONTROLS ENGINE TEMPERTURE~
THE HF CONTROLLERS WILL POWER BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS FANS. AVOID USING A LOW FREQUENCY CONTROLLER ON A BRUSHLESS FAN = IT WILL VIBRATE AT LOW RPM,
THE HF COTROLLERS HAVE SOFT START, AC FAN SPEED CONTROL, AND A COOL DOWN TIMER. RADIATOR OUTFLOW TEMP IS CONTRLLED WITH FAN RPM. ALL OUR SENSOR WILL WORK WITH ANY OF OUR CONTROLLERS, NO YOUR ECU! HF CONTROLLERS RUN AT 7000 CYCLES PER SECONDS.
I just wanted to let you know that the HF-125 I ordered from you this summer has been absolutely great. As I said, I haul a lot, and big trailers, with my Powerstroke, and now that I'm running your controller, I'm finally getting the benefits of converting it to electric fans. All these years hauling trailers and I've been religious watching temps - I still am, but I can tell you it doesn't matter now if it is 40*f or 100*f, loaded, unloaded, headwind, no wind, 50mph or 80mph, the temperatures are stable all the time. I could not be happier with your controller. In fact, I'm so happy I just ordered a second one for one of my other trucks that I'm converting to electric fans now that I have found the proper way to control them.
Thank you so much for making a quality product.
T CONTROLLER. ANY QUESTIONS, GIVE US A CALL!
The new Auto Cool 200 is now in production!
Designed for Diesel motor homes, semi-trucks, and large
motor cooling requirements.
Watch this YouTube video that compares brand X to our
Auto Cool 200 Pulse Width Modulated controller.
we now have the AC 200 in gloss black case!
Caution: language may offend some viewers in this video!
The Auto Cool 200 for diesel radiator temperature control:
* One year warranty covers parts, labor or exchange.
* Pulse Width Modulated fan RPM radiator temperature control.
* Soft Start limits inrush DC motor starting current.
* Save energy and fuel with this "Electronic Fan Clutch."
* Radiator cool down timer - 1 minute after the ignition is switched off.
* Fail Safe will put fans into high RPM with small switch on dash board.
* This is your electronic fan clutch system.
* 1/4 inch brass bolts for FAN and GROUND terminals.
* A/C fan RPM preset with small pot on side of controller.
* Radiator temperature control will over ride the A/C fan speed.
* Use all standard sensors from the Auto Cool Guy.
* Rated at 200 Amps.
* Powers one or more fans to 200 amps.
* Fused at 250 Amps.
* Internal jumper between FAN A and FAN B.
* Made from .125 inch aluminum plate top and bottom.
* Made with brass and stainless hardware for rust prevention and long life.
* Case size: 8 x 5.5 x 2.4 inches.
* Weight: 2.4 pounds.
* Cover is powder coated.